Monday, April 8, 2013

lets just play!

Sitting at work, thinking about how I should be folding the laundry or playing with the kids. Instead I am here staring at my laptop taking a minute to myself...

Two days ago the MR. and I "celebrated" our one month anniversary, wanna know what we did??? NOTHING....
Guess who was the wonderful wife who completely forgot? ohhh you know me...
Ok here is how it goes for me, I love my husband, his is absolutely amazing but celebrating ever month for the time we have been married just seem dumb to me.. Sorry to all those love sick happy lovey douby people but I really think it is dumb! I don't need to remind my husband that we have been married for x amount of months. Lets just stick to years, they are much more fun!


Life has been nothing short of crazy sense we got married, I am learning to keep a budget, make dinner at night, plan things around him and not be selfish. We have places to be almost every night. It is crazy! The best part is though having your best friend to go through all of the craziness with! I LOVE YOU MR!!!!!



March 6, 2013 

- eeesha

No comments: