Saturday, March 23, 2013

To those that read!

Hello,
To those have been following me from the start you can see I have decided to start my blog all over!
For those that are new! WELCOME...
I wanted to start over because of the new chapter in my life, I wanted something that was new! And what is better then redesigning your blog and deleting every post you have written!
As some may know or if you have read The Mrs. page or the Love page you would find out I got married to the MR. 2 1/2 weeks ago!
It has been the time of my life, I will share stories, experiences from this adventure and from those in the past! (I am sure you don't care, but hey to keep me on track I have to say it!)

Todays topic, sick in bed....
I have had lots of time to think today due to being in bed, alone and sick! I have thought about what I might write to you, whomever you may be. I didn't know where to start.
I have been reading this wonderful blog called eat my scabs. Talk about an amazing women! She shares her life experiences with the world! I want that, but I don't care if the world reads this, I just want those that may struggle with the same things as me to know they aren't alone.
Soooo... what to say what to say?

being sick sucks!
on a positive note, maybe tomorrow I will have more enlightening things to share!
for now....

 -eeesha

No comments: